mardi 14 mai 2013

10 summer Trends: Tropical Print

Tropical print


 Hawaiian prints will come into full bloom in Spring/Summer 2013. Whether it's hibiscus flowers, birds of paradise, whimsical hummingbirds or palm leaves, tropical prints are absolutely fabulous and i really like this trend.


The first outfit is perfect for a chic but not too chic diner. It can also be worn for a normal day at work or any other relax activities. The principal item here is the Michal Kors tropical palm print t-shirt. I love palm sleeves print and this one is my perfect idea of this pattern. If you wear it tucked in this Miss Selfridge black leather skater skirt, it will be a perfect look in my eyes. I envy this outfit so much. Then to add more perfectness to this outfit, i chose the Jimmy Choo Thi perforated leather sandals that i really love. 





The second look is really more casual and edgier than the first one. The tropical item is this Forever 21 tropical print bustier. I really like bustier and tight cropped top right now and i'm planning to buy one in a near future. This one is great because of the print and also the way it's made. I prefer bustier that are more rigid (like this Forever 21 one) than the ones that are more soft. You all know that high waisted shorts are my life, so these vintage Levis black high waisted shorts are something that really appeals me. When you wear a short top like that, you have to wear a high waisted bottom with it because you don't want to look inappropriate. I thought that this Homies black beanie and these Vans atwood sneakers would be perfect for this look.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire